We can only give prices over the phone. Everyone wants fair and clearly stated prices for goods and services. But in the field of wildlife removal, every job is different: the type of animal, the damage
they have done, the type of building they are in, and so on, all factor into the price. In short, you simply need to call us at
describe your problem, and you can get a price estimate on the phone. If you like what you hear, you can schedule an appointment. If the job is complex, a final price can't be quoted until a full on-site inspection of your home has been performed.
We are very conscious of cost concerns, and provide an excellent bargain. Our methods always result in a permanent solution, and we are the best long-term value
for the investment you've put into your house or building. Be aware that failure to address the problem could wind up far more costly - animals cause damage, and the longer
the problem is not addressed, the worse the damage can become.
Here are some of the special considerations for nuisance wildlife control professionals:
- Licensing & Certification: Wildlife removal is regulated by special laws issued by the Texas Wildlife, Fish & Game commissions, as well as Texas departments of agriculture. In addition, our technicians have all applicable Texas and Houston
- Liability Insurance: We carry liability insurance, to protect ourselves and you against possible accidents or damage inherent in dealing with the risks of climbing on roofs, in attics, dealing with unpredictable wildlife, etc.
- Danger & Risks: This is a dangerous industry, involving extensive ladder work, work on roofs, inside attics, under homes, etc. Not to mention the risk of handling wild animals, which can injure or transmit a variety of potentially lethal diseases.
- Advanced Training: Nuisance wildlife removal is a highly complex field, requiring several years' worth of training before true expertise.
- Equipment: Each of our technicians has a service truck, with contractor cap and ladders, and dozens of different types of traps and tools, from large cage traps, to excluder funnels, to snake tongs, to snare poles, and so on.
Houston is home to many nuisance wildlife species. Inside the attics of houses, we most commonly deal with Roof Rats, raccoons, and squirrels. We also commonly handle bats in buildings. In
Texas, the free-tail bat is the most common. We perform bird control services, including the prevention of pigeons on buildings. As far as general animal trapping, we remove skunks, opossums,
and we also trap armadillos. We perform Texas snake removal services, even though most of the time, the species are harmless. Houston also has coyotes in urban areas, though we rarely handle
these animals. We are fully licensed and insured in Texas, and we respond 24 hours 7 days. We provide emergency wildlife removal services, dead animal removal, preventative repairs, attic cleanup,
and more. We always answer our phone, and can schedule a same-day or next day appointment in most cases. We service the greater Houston area, including The Woodlands, Sugar Land, Baytown, Conroe,
and more. We work in Harris County, Fort Bend County, Montgomery County TX, Brazoria County, and Galveston County.
To learn more about our services, visit the Houston wildlife removal